Our CCC provides services to people living with HIV/AIDS and purposes to provide them with holistic care. Our team of CCC staff helps manage persons living with HIV by basically providing them with clinical, and psychological support.
The main service offered at the Comprehensive Care Centre include:
- Free antiretroviral (ARV) drugs.
- Free counseling services.
- Free laboratory services.
- Free treatment of opportunistic infections.
- Free consultation.
- Community education through schools, churches and community groups.
- Home tests for both children and partners.